Want to know more about HOPE?
Please join us for a Vision of HOPE Tour and learn:
- How HOPE started… “HOPE’s Beginnings”
- How the Resource Center provides assistance where other agencies cannot, how we’re different
- How HOPE’s programs are paving the way to bridging the gap between services in Seminole County
- How proceeds from Thrift Store Sales benefit our families in Need
- How the Food Pantry assists over 100 families per day in our community
- How over 450 volunteers get involved in various ways throughout the year
- Hear about the mission and future vision and how you can get engaged and be a part of helping your neighbor and community
Contact VisionofHOPETour@hopehelps.org to schedule your tour today. Whether a foundation, an individual, group or girl/boy scout troop, this tour is a great way to get to know how your donations help individuals and families in your community.